Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuff Days & Lovin' Ways

Okay, today was a ruff day. I have recently decided that I have been allowing the children to watch too much TV. The days when I try to wein them off the tube are hard. So today, I loaded everyone in the van (to the lovely wines of my oldest 2) and headed to (of all places) the eye doctor to see if my glasses (which B broke) were salvageable. They, sadly, were not! Unless I wanted to pay for new temples, which cost more then the glasses cost me to start with. Then we headed to lunch.....the place we wanted to go now longer serves those under 21, so we were sent elsewhere. Then to Wally world for the diapers. There was wining and fighting the whole entire time!! When will going to the store be easy again?



On the bright side.....I made a purse out of some dishtowels that my mother-in-law gave me for my birthday. It turned out really nicely.




The night got better at bed time when Emma said the prayer. She said something about help us to all be good like mommy wants. I didn't know weather I was being too hard on them or that she finally gets the idea that Heavenly Father can help us modify our behavior. I was mostly happy that she finally seems to want to please us and do what we ask. Which is a big improvement. I kissed the my little munchkins good night and they have been pretty quiet since then. Ahh, bedtime! I am soo happy that children love unconditionally. I make so many mistakes. But every night I still get hugs and kisses from the three best kids in the world!

No comments: