Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playing Catchup with Bird Feeder & Kreetans

First tonight I wanted to play catch up on the last week or so. I haven't forgotten to blog......I just have been away from home, which makes it almost impossible to do. So here we go. On the 31st of July I went to sign up Emma for school. They hadn't placed her in a class because they knew that we were planning on moving so the deactivated her as a student, even though I had made a point to pre-register her!! Stinky school. The next week on Wednesday I called and they still hadn't placed her! Arggg!!!

That same day we left town to spend the next week and 2 days with my hubby, who lives away from us for now. It was a good visit despite the fact that we switched from my mom's house to my sister's house in the middle of the week. I have to say that the high light of the week was when our realtor/RS president (of the ward we will eventually move into) took the kids and I to the beach. It was great even though I got burnt very badly. I even made it up the dune!!





If you look you can see how burnt my face got.......it was nothing compared to my back!! I still was cringing today when someone touched me!!
















But the kids had fun!!





That night we had Emma's birthday party at CCheese's. We all had a really good time. Then on Friday night my family took me out to dinner at a really nice restaurant that I love!!! I got my hubby a really great present for our anniversary and gave it to him that night as well!!


So here is the other part of the title of this entry!!

"Bird Feeder is the bad guy in Star Wars mom."- Kyle
"I love kreetans, can I have some on my salad?"-Kyle

Isn't it cute when our kids say little silly things like this? Hope it made you laugh too!!









1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am so excited that you made a family blog! I have been wondering how you are doing and it is awesome to see your cute family!