October 30th
6:30PM
Trunk-or-Treat
Local Ward building
Due to the amount of rain and wind that night the kids got to trick or treat inside around the circular hallway. I thought it was a blast. For some reason I did not get any pictures of that night so these are curiosity of my mother.
October 31st
Local Meijer 5:30ish PM
My mother and I took the kids trick or treating at a near by Farmer's Market, we were there most of the day. Later we picked up John for something to eat and a little shopping. We did not go out to traditionally trick or treat because it was cold, rainy, and just plain yucky outside. The kids really were not to disappointed, since we had just had 2 days of trick or treating. I caught this picture of B on the 1 cent pony ride. She is starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby.
November 11th
Evening time (6:30PM)
A large local convention center.
My mom has her pinning and capping as part of her graduation from nursing school. After the official ceremony is over we all go out to party at a scrumptious pizzeria. My mom here with her friend Heidi and B. We (her family) are very proud of her.
November 19th
Late evening time.
I finish these bracelets for my sister and myself. They are Twilight theme and of my own design. The missing charm in the middle is where the "crystal heart" will go, when I can find one. The picture isn't that great but the other charms are a wolf and an apple. I was thinking of adding a truck (for Bella) and a chess piece and a red ribbon tide on the clasp. If you don't understand why I would add these, then you are out of the loop and need to read the books! They are just a fraction different from each other and mine is a tad smaller. I want to know what you think. More pictures of these later as I add the other elements.
November 20th
12:45 PM
Seated and ready for the film to start already!
After the film we went and helped my mom pack as they moved the next day (November 21st).
Some where in there I also got a new stove. Apparently, the oven didn't like the grape juice incident and refused to work thereafter. It was so old that it was cheaper to buy a new on then to replace it. It was delivered and it didn't work quite right but it was under warranty and has now been repaired and it working quite nicely!



4 comments:
I LOVE your Twilight bracelets! They are too cute, and I can't wait to see it when it's all finished!
So fun! Cute bracelets, too! Erika and I are going to the movie this Friday; we wanted to make sure all the screaming fans had seen it first! :)
Hey Katie! you are such a busy gal! Talented too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck!
Becky
Sew In Stitches
I love the pic of B with her wand in her toes. So classic!
And the bracelets are AWESOME! Love it! New Moon WAS way better, huh? I saw it twice. My hubby told me I'm not allowed to go see it again. ...Something about too many shirtless boys...
Post a Comment