Monday, August 9, 2010

Moving Again

I have been horrible at this blog thing for awhile now. I haven't wanted to make a new post because I wanted to catch up with the old before starting on the new. Well.....the longer I wait to post again the longer the list of catch up posts gets. Now I am not going to be really great at posting for the next few weeks either because.......we sold our house!! Which is a good thing and a bad thing all rolled into one.

Good because the kids will only miss out on 4 days of school and because it was an almost exact answer to our prayers.

Bad because after a week and a half of looking at almost everything available.....there isn't anything we can make work. We have a whole basement of furniture and hobby and exercise equipment that refuses to fit in a house without a least 4 bedrooms. Long story short.....there isn't anything near our price range that will work and everything below those houses needs extensive work before one could move in. So there isn't any middle ground. Plus there is always money to consider.

So we decided to move into a teeny tiny apartment for 6-8 months and then be able to afford the house we really want. It was a hard and stressful decision. But once made we felt pretty good about it and we can't help smile at thinking that our cost of living is going to be cut in half, which means we can save and save and save!

So there you are updated but not quite up to date with everything that has happened.

1 comment:

Caite said...

Praying your move goes smoothly and the blessings of the house you want comes along.