WARNING::: An insane amount of photos follow!!
Here is the Birthday girl! On her way to the YMCA with the Scout Master so that E, Ky, and I could go and get her cake, buy her extra presents, and decorate for her party!
Like I said, those of us remaining went out to the store to buy a few last minute things and pick up the cake. We had a great time picking out her presents and approving the cake. It was sort of like a surprise party and we wanted it to be super special for her. We got home and decorated the island and set up the cake so it would be all ready when she walked in the door from the YMCA. She was over the top happy when she came in the kitchen to find this cake.
Close up of the cake.
Just a fun picture of us.
It was just 4 years ago that I was awake while being cut
open. First birth I actually was awake for.
Opening The Presents!
I'd had this present hidden since after Christmas.
I was so glad she was so excited about it!
I was so glad she was so excited about it!
Repunzel dress from Daddy (Aka the Scout Master)
She liked this even better. Good thing I picked it out
for him to give her. LOL!!
Twirling
Tuckered out! Turning 4 was exhausting!
Dear Bee,
You are so loving and kind. We all love having you in our family. You love to share and make people happy. You are really starting to talk and know exactly what you want. You LOVE being a Sunbeam in Primary and your teachers (Brother and Sister Austen) love having you in their class. I hear you singing Primary songs all the time and you like to pretend you are the Primary chorister by standing on the hearth of the fireplace and putting an open book on the candlesticks and waving your arm while you sing. You light up our lives and we all love you so very much. Happy 4th Birthday little sweetie!
Love,
Your family



No comments:
Post a Comment