Although I didn't get permission, and although I got in lots of trouble yesterday when the Scout Master was getting congratulated for it, I think it is now safe to say that The Scout Master now has a JOB!! That's right, friends. An honest to goodness job. It is an hour and a half from here, so it is quite a drive. But he can work 4 day weeks so he won't have to do it everyday and when we find we can we might move (and that's a big might), that also depends on what kind of relocation they offer. But since he now has the written offer in hand, I think it is safe to say that he has it!! Just don't say that I said so, because then I might get in trouble. LOL!! He doesn't ever read this blog so I am sure he won't know that I have said anything, unless one of you tattles on me. But you wouldn't do that right, RIGHT?
I bet you are wondering how Mother's day when for me.....it was really nice. I didn't get any pictures so sorry you will miss out. But I do have a few pictures from a fun outing Emma and I went on the other night and as soon as I have the energy to go out to the garage and get the camera I will fill you in on all the details.
For now, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your prayers concerning the Scout Master finding a job.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay!! I'm so happy for you all! I know that takes a huge burden off of you. Prayers work!! :)
Congrats on the job. That is a relief.
Post a Comment