You won't believe what this cute little bug did while I was trying to clean last week. I guess I should have just sat down and held her like she really wanted met to. First I found that she had "cleaned the kids bathroom with toothpaste. And then I found her in the kitchen with toothpaste allover herself, the kitchen table, and this little play bottle. I got her and the bathroom all cleaned up and then came back to the living room the put the throw pillow back up and what do you think I found on our BAND NEW big chair?
After I finished getting the chair cleaned up, I rinsed out my cloth in the sink and headed back to my room to finish folding the clothes there. I got as far as the hallway when I see that B has now decided to shampoo the carpet for me.
At least it smelled cherry burst fresh in the hallway for the next few days.



1 comment:
I too have a cleaning "helper"! And it is so hard to ask her NOT to help mommy!! :) Thanks for visiting my blog! I went to your other blog....WHERE are all of the tutus and girly things? They are so addicting, so once you get started you won't be able to stop! :) If you would like any unsolicited advice, just ask! And your kids are cute as buttons!
Post a Comment