A single french braid.
And here was the next time. She sat still long enough for
me to do two! So cute!
She totally posed for this picture!
me to do two! So cute!
She totally posed for this picture!
When we were done both times. She went around showing everyone (me, Kyle, The Scout Master, Emma, the dog and some stuffed animals) how pretty her hair was. So I know she likes it. Too bad when we go out she ends up rubbing her head on her car seat or the church pew and it all comes undone. But it sure is cute while it lasts!



3 comments:
Those are precious! She looks adorable with them.
I hear ya about not leaving hairstyles in. Sadly my two-year-old WILL NOT leave any type of pigtails or ponytail in her hair for more than about 10 minutes.
Very cute! I need to stop cutting my daughter's hair so I can braid it!
So cute! I am inept at fixing hair. You got mad skills, girl!
Post a Comment