I got quoted on this blog. I am the 3rd quote down (SewsCute).
I getting pretty famous!
Yes, have a good laugh over that.
Really love Melissa's blog. I get inspiration from her for my home in almost every post she rights. Wish I was as on top of it as she is. Maybe this will be my year, but I doubt it!
I getting pretty famous!
Yes, have a good laugh over that.
Really love Melissa's blog. I get inspiration from her for my home in almost every post she rights. Wish I was as on top of it as she is. Maybe this will be my year, but I doubt it!



2 comments:
Can I have your autograph?
Hi Katie, thank you for joining the PIF. The PIF rules goes like this:
PIF rules go like this:
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3(in my case 2, as I have already done 1) interested people. I will have 365days to do it. And you as a participant must have a blog to join the PIF and be willing to do the same for three other people.
Please post the PIF in your blog, so that others can join in and spread the love.
Oh... please send me your physical address to me again, please send to my email(fat_connection@yahoo.com.sg), so that I can send the surprise handmade to you. Hehehe... you wouldn't know when I will send, but I will do it within a year.
Post a Comment