Ky's first school program was tonight. He was super cute! He was embarrassed for us to see it I think, but he was excited at the same time. We had heard about this program every day for at least 3 weeks before hand. He even had a little solo in one of the songs. The program was about all the different holidays we celebrate. It was a cute little program. Here are some pictures.
On the left is the back of Ky's teacher Miss Howard
and then Ky holding his heart prop.



His solo part.
"I celebrate by birthday."

Sorry the pictures are so blurry and yucky. I don't have a fancy mom camera, just a point and click but when I have the setting on landscape (which is the only way to get a picture that isn't so dark you can't see it) it is super sensitive to any movement at all and I almost always get a blurry picture. But a blurry one is better then none at all. So there ya go! LOL
1 comment:
Ah, the good ol' days of school programs. Fun memories. And how awesome that Kyle had his very own speaking part!
Post a Comment