skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Legend of the 12 Moons
Tonight E was in her school program, The Legend of the 12 Moons. It had several songs by each class. At some point there was a whale that the Indians killed, cooked, and then returned the bones to the sea so they could become a new whale that they could catch and eat. 12 moons stood for the 12 months of the year and the rest was hard to hear so I didn't get it all. Here are the two pictures I was able to get. She did a really great job. All the kids did a really good job. One of the best school programs I have seen. I made her costume. It took me just about 3o minutes to make and then it took about 30 minutes to repair after the "dress rehearsal" where the underarms had been ripped open.
Walking in.

Playing the tambourine.

1 comment:
Awesome! I love that she was in this program!
Post a Comment