Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This Valentine's day was the best in recent memory. It's really second only to Valentine's day of 1998 (which is the day that my hubby asked me to marry him). I started out the day helping out with Bee's preschool party. Here are some pictures:


Bee's Valentine's Hair do



Eating a cookie that she just
frosted herself. Yumm.....


Playing musical walk
(Just like musical chairs only without the chairs)




Later that night I had got to teach Zumba for the first time to my class at Indiana Tech. I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get to fix a special dinner for my family but I was so happy when I got home because the kids and The Scout Master had made up a super surprise for me. Bee was all about the candles. The Scout Master told me that she insisted. They made me spaghetti and garlic bread.

The Table
With a dozen roses for me.


The Gang with their surprise.


The Scout Master out did himself because along with the roses I received Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part I and an assortment of thee best chocolate truffles from DeBrand chocolates.( I have a beautiful picture of my gifts but for some reason I can't get it downloaded to this post). I certainly was spoiled this year. It was interesting to be on the receiving end of a surprise. A gal can really get used to that!

No comments: