Today was so much fun. I never thought it would be so much fun. Way back when I got my original Zumba Gold and Basic I didn't really think that I would ever get any of the specialties, last week I was able to get my Toning training, and this week I had the opportunity to get my Aqua Zumba training. Which brings me back to the begining.....it was so much fun. I'd never even been to an Aqua Zumba class. We had a 90 minute class and I thought it was just 20 minutes long. It was a really good work out too.
If you would like to see what Aqua Zumba is all about click here
Our ZES name was Kelly Bullard
(she's the one in the video). I learned so much and I had a wonderful time learning from her.
I can't wait to teach or at least take some more Aqua Zumba!
No comments:
Post a Comment