Last night we drove up to my mom's house to spend the night there because today is my sister's baby shower. More on that in a little bit. My E has been asking me for about a month to get her hair cut. I've been putting it off but I promised her that Grandma and I would take her today. So first thing this morning we took her. I snapped this picture before things when south on us. She was smiling and happy. She donated her locks to locks of love. Things were going fine until the lady got to the last pony tail where she snipped off about and inch and a half more then all the other pony tails which is were I got a little upset. So it's way shorter then I wanted it. You can see the after picture below where she's in a picture with Aunt Audrey. I'll try for a better one later. I will say this, save yourself the grief and NEVER EVER go to Great Clips (please forgive me if you work at Great Clips) I have never had a good experience or hair cut from there. EVER, and today I swear will be the very last time I ever take any of our heads of hair to a Great Clips. I'm still finding long hairs where they shouldn't be. She wanted to look like the American Girl Doll, Kit. She seems to like it and when it grows out it will be really cute.

On to my sister's baby shower. She's been awaiting this day for about 7 years. It was a Chicago Bears theme and it was very nice. I think that she really had a good time as well. My girls had a great time meeting some of their Uncle Jason's nieces and playing with them.
Here's Audrey and Mom
She E's Hair?
Just after this photo the baby kicked E's hand.
She didn't know what to do, her face was priceless.
This is my gramps isn't he cute?
Love that guy!
Aunt Laura and me
No comments:
Post a Comment