Monday, November 19, 2012

A Suprise for the Kids


Today we told the kids that we are going to Disney World!!  I can't wait I've made it well into adulthood and never been anywhere near the place.  So I'm pretty freaking excited too!! I did video their reaction but I have yet to figure out how to post that to here.....yes, mom, I'll work on that.  However, I did get a few photos.  Bee was the only one who wasn't that happy about the surprise.  She just doesn't like people in costumes, especially ones that have big headed masks on them.


So we started off by telling them that we had something very serious to talk about.  E asked if the Scout Master had lost his job.  Since that is the way we told them he had been laid off in 2010, it made since that she would remember that.  Thankfully that wasn't the case and he had them watch a few minutes of a documentary about Disney World, it was the intro where they show all the cool things.  Then he handed Ky the reservation confirmation and had him read. 


Them just before watching the film.


After they realized we were going to Disney.
Ky had to read the "you have successfully booked
your trip" sentence twice.

And then we told them when we would be there and they went CRAZY!!

This was the best though!! Ky bounded up off the couch and jumped right onto the Scout Master for a big hug!  I can't wait. :)

No comments: