I bet that you are wondering why in the world I am not posting on here as often as I have in the past. Well, let me tell you. The Scout Master has been a complete computer HOG!! Looking for jobs and doing homework, so I guess I can't be too upset. By the time he is done at night I am exhausted and ready for bed, and most mornings he is on it before I can get to it. Then when I am on the computer he keeps asking me if I am done, when I have just logged on! This morning he got a call and went on an interview. The job doesn't pay as much as his last and it is contract, however, it pays more then unemployment!! So he is gone and I have the computer all to myself!
I would love to report on the weekend, but since only good pictures will do it justice I have to find my camera before I do. Somehow it snuck away after I took pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits.......and before I could take pictures of the rest of the day!
I will tell you that our Easter was really nice and we had a very good day. That should be enough to have to look in on us again in a day or two.
I hope your Easter was grand!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so sorry there's so much stress in your life right now. It's got to be hard on all of you. My prayers are with you.
Can't wait to see what adorableness you cooked up for Easter.
Post a Comment