Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update

I am finally here to update you. Aren't you excited? The Scout Master has been very busy interviewing for jobs for the past week. All of them went really well, and we are waiting to hear the out comes. He is also scheduled for one this week and, I believe, two next week.

B is trying to potty train herself. I am not discouraging this action, but I am not pushing for it yet either. It is what it is. I am letting her feel it out. She is such a good little girl. She even gets a sani wipe and cleans the potty when she is done!! I see this as a potential problem in the future since she is a neat freak and Emma is not, and they share a room at present. Humm.......we will have to think on that one. Other then that she is doing well.'

Ky is busy and never stops talking. There is a constant hum in the room when he is around. It's alright.......I get to hear how smart he is. There is always some interesting fact that I didn't know coming out of his mouth. "Mom, did you know........" is the way he starts most every sentence.

Emma is doing well in school and is finding it harder and harder to be getting older. Where much is given, much is required and we are trying to teach her that. She is a happy little girl and she went to a skating party for a little friend's birthday and she got out there and by the end of the party it was like skates where her intended mode of transportation. And she looked dang cute too.

Me, well.....I have started counting my points (you know what that means if you have ever seen a Weight Watcher commercial) and walking 3 miles a morning. It feels good to go out and walk. I don't have to worry or hear fighting. I should have started a while back to help me deal with the stress in my life a little better (because then maybe I wouldn't have gained the 10 pounds I gained since we have moved here). I am happy to report that last week I lost 5 pounds!! Hurray!!

I think that is about all for now. Consider yourself updated!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Congrats on losing the 5 pounds! That is really amazing, and you should be really proud of yourself.

That's cool that B is potty-training herself. My daughter did the same thing, and just like you, I am not pushing it yet!