Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures from Easter and Today

Here are the pictures that I have been promising of Easter.

The Easter Baskets


Emma with her basket.


Kyle with his basket.


B with her basket.



The kids in front of the house on Easter Sunday (outfits courtesy of Granny & Grandpa).




Pictures from today. They got lots of compliments on their clothes at Church today (these outfits also courtesy of Granny and Grandpa).


Are they not adorable? I think the color is really cute on the girls and it looks pretty good one Kyle too. Emma is getting so big and Kyle isn't too far behind. Well, that's all for now folks. I hope you have gotten your fill of pictures for now. Happy Sunday! I am off to some more Sunday meetings!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness--I LOVE those orange outfits!! Those skirts on the girls are just too precious! And Kyle is such a cutie too! I think that is just too sweet that you coordinate their Sunday outfits!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable in their Easter outfits! :)
Carrie

Mattie said...

Wow-Emma is starting to look just like you!