Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Well, here it is in all it's Christmas Glory. The story of our Christmas vacation. What fun! So the 18th was the kids last day of school and of course the Scout Master had off as well. As a matter of fact, he has off the entire time that the kids have off!! I don't know yet if that will be good or annoying (ladies you know how it is to have a man under your feet all the time). Anyway, the kids really wanted to make a ginger bread house. I am not so eager to do this because usually it ends up that I do it and they eat the candy, which makes them hyper and me cranky. But the kit was on clearance so I broke down and bought it. This is us putting it together. Looks like they are doing a lot of the work! I never did get a picture of the finished product but let me assure you it was very awesome. We had a Christmas tree in the front window and a evergreen wreath above the front door.


Here is my comedy troop. See how I have already
started to frost the roof?



Here is our Christmas tree before the kids tore into
the presents.

For those of you wondering what the heck in on top
of our tree...it's the angel Moroni.
(click on the name to find out more)



B with one of her new baby dolls.



Emma with some beautiful earrings
from Granny and Grandpa.



Kyle with what I am sure was a DVD.




After the opening of all of our Christmas packages. We proceeded over to my sister's house and eat to our hearts content and then opened more packages.


Emma opening a Wii game for all the kids to share.
Here big gift from the Grandma and Pappy
was a robotic full size cat.



B with her boots from Grandma and Pappy and
a lolly pop from Disney world.



Kyle and a game that describes that grin on his face.



The Scout Master was given the gift of
Men's Health Magazine from my parents.
This was the gift that he was most
excited about.


Tonight we are heading to bed early because we have to drive to the Chicago airport and be there by 7:30AM to pick up a visitor that will be with us for the next week!

1 comment:

Erika Amonett said...

What awesome holiday memories! Kids make Christmas so much fun.
BTW, I love your new blog picture. So pretty!