Wednesday, June 24, 2009

100th Post Giveaway & Perfectionism

This is my 100th post. I know that I could have been farther along but my life gets in the way of my blog sometimes! I have decided to do a giveaway for my 100th post. So here it is:

I made this purse from some lovely towels that my mother-in-law had given me for my birthday. I believe that this is actually one of my first posts. I have never used it and like it too well to just let it sit around here anymore. It has four outside pockets and 4 inside pockets. If you would like a chance to win this lovely summer fun purse then just leave me a comment here by Sunday the 28th and I will announce the winner on Monday morning. It isn't perfect but it is nice.


So a note on Perfectionism. I am having a really hard time with it lately. If I think that I can't get it done perfectly I won't even start. There are posts I want to post but don't because they are rambling around in my head waiting for the perfect words to capture my experience. Or projects that I want to do but never even begin because I don't think that I have the time to do it just the right way. I know I am not the only one out there with this problem. But I still allow it to hinder me at times.

So here is to letting some of the perfectionism go and actually getting some things done!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That purse is adoreable!

I think everyone struggles with perfectionism to some level. We are always comparing ourselves, and it is hard not to. ZEveryone has their good and bad areas....some people just hide their bad ones better. :0)

Kim said...

Hey, I love that purse! Love you too! Don't expect perfect. There is no such thing, oh, wait a minute, I think you are perfect!@!!!