I know I haven't mentioned it, so I guess I will tell you now. The Scout Master is no longer the Scout Master. He was released from his calling about three weeks ago. He was sad and relieved at the same time. He felt badly about not doing as wonderful a job as he would have liked to have done. However, they had nothing before so I think he did wonderfully. Especially when you take into consideration that he was working an extra night job and also job hunting for most of the time he was the Scout Master. With his new job he is unable to be there on Wednesday nights so they asked him instead to be the Scout Committee Chairman. So he is not totally without Scouting responsibility. He also has Fridays off and will be able to go with the Scouts on their over night camp outs. All the fun and none of the planning responsibility, just what he has always wanted!!
Now the only question that remains is what on earth am I going to call him on my blog now? Any suggestions?

PS. Don't forget to scroll down and sign up for the Giveaway!!
1 comment:
I vote to still call him the Scout Master. You can take the man away from the Scouting program, but you can't take the Scouting program away from the man. :) Once a Scout Master, always a Scout Master!
Post a Comment