Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grandpa's Brithday

(Yes, I know it has been a long while since my last blog, I'll explain later).


Today is my grandfather's 78th birthday. So I had him over for dinner. The menu was my special meatloaf, green beans, and cake (German chocolate). Yum!! My grandparents arrived promptly at 6pm and we met with the aroma of good comfort food. We chatted and ate to our hearts content. It is always a pleasure to have them over. After our cake Grandpa was whisked downstairs to the basement for some movie time with the children whilst Grandma and I cleared the table and loaded the dishes, as well as had some good chit chat. Here are some pictures of the night's events.

We sang Happy Birthday!




He blew out the candles.




B enjoys her cake.




I love this man!!



Don't you just love my big fat cheesy grin?


I have some other stories for you to enjoy. I have just been lacking of my story telling mojo lately. I do have a very interesting tale to tell you involving a tiny pair of pink crocs, that I am sure you will enjoy. But first I believe my next post will be my 100th post.....so I was thinking a giveaway would be in order! Probably not tomorrow since we have an ultrasound to go to but soon!

Edit: The ultra sound was for Emma's kidney and bladder......not my belly!!
Add Image

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ultrasound?!? Did I miss something?

Erika Amonett said...

Happy birthday to Grandpa! How cute is he?

Shannon said...

Yeah, I think I missed something too! Whose ultrasound are you going to???