The stress is on. That's right. I know, you know what I mean. A family can only go so long without insurance and money coming in.
On the good news side, the Scout Master had two really good phone interviews on Monday and one really good face to face interview (in Indy) yesterday. The face to face was one of the phone interviews and it went so well that they told him he really should look at their job board and apply for a direct hire position instead of the contract position that he was there for. Which he did online as soon as he got home.
Last night we (Grandma, Pappy, Ky, B and myself) also went to Emma's art fair at school. After view their art (Emma's class did three different pictures) you could order their art work on a wide array of objects (key chains, coasters, magnets, tote bags, you name it). I did order one magnet of one of her pictures. Just so that we would have something to remember it by.
Not much else is really going on. I want to tell you something funny, cool and much more my style but other then the stress of finding a job and possibly moving right now there isn't much to say. But as soon as there is, you will be hearing it.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment