Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wish I Could Find My Camera

I haven't been able to find my camera since my last post. I last saw the thing on the kitchen table, after I took the memory stick out and inserted said stick back into it. So since then I haven't been able to find it at all. Not even when I cleaned up the kitchen (including the bane of my existence, the island). So tonight I am going to tell you all of the things that I would have shown you tonight, if I would have had my camera.

First I would have posted a picture of how cute Emma's hair looked yesterday for St. Patrick's day. I braided her long locks into a clover and finished it off with a apple green gingham bow.

Then I would have taken a picture of how cute my three little leprechauns looked in their green. All three had on the cutest shirts, which they accessorized with green beaded necklaces that were thrown at us during the St. Patrick's Day parade we went to on Saturday. B wore pig tales, that were in my opinion, cute at a button because they were adorned with little green bows all their own.

There might have been a picture of my lovely sister Miss A. and myself as we met for lunch and had a wonderful little chit chat after our other companions had left.

There would not have been a picture of me picking up my glasses from the eye doctor though because when I got there one of the lenses had a defect in it! Duh, you can't see when there is a line in the lens? But I am assured by the lovely Miss A that they are very stylish indeed!

After school yesterday, we went to a little park filled with scampering children and that was located in the middle of a field (only in Indiana, right?). In this bustling little play yard my little one ran, jumped, and slid to their hearts content with the Lee family kids who are now 5 in number. That would have brought you a cute group photo with the kids standing in the field with the play equipment in the landscape and probably a few action shots. Here I talked to the mother of the Lee children and a lady who was reading New Moon (for the first time, I have read it 3 times......so we had very little to talk about for fear I would ruin the story). An enjoyable time was had by all!

Next B wore the more adorable little outfit today given to us by our Granny from Tennessee. A picture of which would have graced my blog, if I would have found my camera this morning.


That my dear readers is what you could have seen today, but didn't because my camera has decided to hide from me for these two days! Don't fret. I will find it. It is just a matter of time!




PS On the job search side: The Scout Master had three contacts today (2 from Michigan and one from Milwaukee, Wisconsin (you know that we might just get along there.......we love cheese soooo much!). But anyway, three on the third day of him having is profile online gives me some little glimmer of hope that our jobless state won't last too long. But never fear, it isn't enough for me to be heart broken if we are still in this state in a few months (so don't worry).

No comments: