Today is Emma's baptism day. We woke up really early. We woke up Emma only to see that her eye is basically swollen shut (from what we assume to be a mosquito bite). We ice it eat, iron clothes, get ready, dress and leave. We arrive 30 minutes early and setting up is already underway. We take some photos.
There were more photos but I haven't learned how to turn them yet so that they aren't on here sideways so you don't get to see them. We didn't get a picture of our family and that made me a little bit sad.
Everything went really well and I didn't cry or anything when I talked to her about the Holy Ghost. I just pulled up a chair in front of her and talked right to her. She was scared to get in the water but forged right ahead anyway. What a smart and strong girl she is.



1 comment:
How sweet! Tell her congratulations on making such a big decision! That really is a great picture of the two of you.
And B's getting so big! She looks adorable in that dress!
Post a Comment