Friday, September 25, 2009

Sweet Shade's Baby

Bee loves to be in the Scout Master's car. It is one of her favorite past times. She will hang out in there for hours. Probably all day if we would let her. She also loves to spend time with the Scout Master and since he has Fridays off, she is usually his shadow. So since today was such a nice day the Scout Master and his shadow cleaned out the cars while I worked on a project (which I will show you soon).

I just love her shades.


I wonder if she is going to be a good driver.



Just chilled out.




Love that hair and the binkie is to die for.



What does she see?
It's her other favorite part of the day....



Emma and Kyle off the bus.



They see us and start running.


Usually, Bee runs to them, arms open wide and crashes right into them. I love to see them all running to get hugs from each other it reminds me that it is actually worth it. You know it's so much easier to believe that when they are hugging rather then we they are fighting.

No comments: