Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Scout Master Has A Birthday

Today was the Scout Master's birthday. He is old too. Old enough to have a kids old enough to be baptized (remember how I feel about that?). So the kids and I got him an ice cream cake, every one's favorite. He got home from work and we sang him a little ditty and then he was back on the phone for school. So I cut the cake a gave a piece to the kids so that they could eat it and go to be. Then the Scout Master and I had a piece with our evening chit chat. Since the Scout Master works an hour and thirty minutes from here and since he worked late. The next thing we are going to do is go to bed. Not too fun of a birthday but a good birthday none the less. It was different because usually we go somewhere for the Scout Master's birthday. Sort of a birthday experience, if you will. I guess we'll have to see what we can drum up for birthday fun this weekend.



The Cake


Another year older.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday John-Man! Hope you had a great one!