Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, Monday


This morning I took of with my friend and neighbor to go and pick some more grapes. I have never picked grapes. But it was one of the best things ever. The vineyard was so beautiful and the grapes where hanging there so lovely and it smelled so fresh and yummy. I loved it. Now you may be thinking why did I do this after the mess that happened to me last Thursday. Well, I felt really accomplished with all that juice under my belt and I wanted to do it again. I fill up my laundry basket and a few more pails for friends and then came home and got Kyle off to school. Then I drove over to my grandmother's house and went down in her basement where I found about 12 dozen boxed quart jars. I brought them all home, washed them and then used some too. There is about a dozen that had brakes in the mouth, but we can use those for an activity at church next month. There is probably about 4 more dozen down in her basement but I don't have any more room for them.

Whenever I am around this friend I feel like I get more done in a day then one person ever could. It's always a fun and learning experience. Here's to a good day and more grape juice! I canned about 32 quarts in all. That's almost enough for us to drink 3 quarts a month for a whole year! Can't wait 'til next year!

No comments: