Sunday, October 18, 2009

Primary Program & the Park

Today at church was the Primary Program that is where all the kids ages 3-11 in our church get up on the stand and give a program. This year's theme was My Eternal Family. It was so very good. I felt the Spirit so much. I could not see Kyle at all (he was behind the organ) but I could see Emma's head and I could hear them sing. They did a lovely job and Kyle had to go to the rest room in the middle. Emma and Kyle both said their lines perfectly.

Later in the afternoon, the Scout Master and I took the kids to a nearby park. The pay area is tiny but they have lots of nice trails to hike and a couple of very nice look outs. With the fall colors and the sun shining off the creek, we had something lovely to look at. Heavenly Father is so nice to let us have beautiful scenery to look at and remind us of him while we are here on Earth.

Kyle flying.


Emma twirling.

Bee swinging.



And swinging some more.

She really loved the swing. She wouldn't have me push her, it had to be daddy. She laughed and giggled to her hearts content. It's all she did the whole time we were there. It made me smile, laugh and giggle right along with her. Such a nice afternoon.

I just loved these berries hanging from a nearby tree.
I had to take a picture.

I pray you had a wonderful Sunday as well.

No comments: