Sunday, October 4, 2009

Something Pretty

This evening we attended a family dinner and my grandparent's home. I decided that I wanted to take something fun. A few weeks ago at a ladies' dinner at church there were these little cupcake bouquets which were cupcakes in a painted clay pot and then the space was filled in with tissue paper. They were cute and something that I thought I would like to try. So here is my version. I am really sad about the pictures because up close and in real life you couldn't see the green of the foam as much as shows up in these pictures. It got really good reviews at the dinner though so that made me feel really good.






What do you think?

6 comments:

Erika Amonett said...

Beautiful, Katie! I am impressed! I wish I could make frosting look so pretty. Your bouquet is both festive and delicious!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Nice piping on the cupcakes!! Ü

Shannon said...

That is GORGEOUS!!! Very nice work!

mikeandtara said...

Oh I love it! Now I want to try.

Melissa said...

Wow, beautiful! I want to eat one :)

Caite said...

Wonderful project! I love it and want to try it. Could you send instructions?

Caite