Thursday, October 2, 2008

Closing

Just a quick note to let you all know that we are feeling better here at the Amos household. Emma is just coming down with the crud but I am keep her medicated to help her cold not develop into the same infection the rest of us had gotten.

John is closing on the sale of our house tomorrow! I think that he is very very very happy about his. It was the wish that he sent out to the universe on his birthday and he got exactly what he wanted. I can't wait for it to be over. It has been such a bad and terrible experience for us, that when it is over it will be a blessing to us.

Tomorrow and Saturday we are having a yard sale! I have enough kids' stuff to start my own consignment shop! Really! So if you are near and you are in need.......I priced it pretty cheap!
Well, that is all for today. Just wanted to let you know what was going on!

Good-Night All!

1 comment:

Royce and Annika said...

Yipee for having housing decisions made. I only wish we were done too . . . and I wish I could come to your yard sale!