I have realized that saying good-bye here is going to be hard. We are now starting to have our "lasts." So far we have just had two "lasts" that I know of for sure.
1. The last time to get our oil changed at the place we get it done.
2. Today we had our last appointment at our chiropractor.
On Sunday it will be our last Sunday in our ward (church, for those non LDS). This will be especially hard for me. I have been going their for most of the last 20 years. I do not look forward to that.
I know that these "lasts" will continue to come as the next 10 days goes by. So if you see me sobbing or read this and it's getting all sentimental you will understand why.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Honey, there are always "lasts" in our lives, just try to remember that there are also going to be lots of firsts!
Post a Comment