Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is Political, and Scary

Okay, I have something that has been weighing on my mind for the past few days. Normally, I wouldn't feel my blog is the best place to share my political views because I want people to enjoy their time reading my blog. I want to let all have there own thoughts and feelings toward which ever candidate they choose. But since it is MY blog and I can do and post basically whatever I want.......here is a few questions for you to think about.

1. Do you want a man who insults America, refuses to put his hand to his heart during the national anthem, who believes in radical ideas to be your president? Don't believe me watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUdjhKbImwE



2. Is a man that believes that it is okay to abort a baby half way or more into a pregnancy and then refusing that baby (that against all odds has been born alive) medical care and leaving it to SUFFER, STARVE, and DIE, alone and unloved......the kind of man you want representing your beliefs as a Christian person? Again, here is some proof for you:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

PS: This one was very disturbing to me.......so get some tissues. While you watch if you are a fan of this man, please think about your own children, nieces, nephews, or even your spouse, what if it where legal to do this? And another thought provoker here: is it possible that partial birth abortion (which I think is gruesome) more humane then this?



3. Just so that you know this.......it is possible that this very charismatic speaker, that many people seem to think is right for the job of president, can't even do so legally, because he does NOT meet the requirements to do so. He can NOT, or refuses to at least, present his birth certificate to the court or other papers proving that he is, in fact a citizen of these United States. Is this refusal, this hiding of something.........the way you want the president to act? Again watch this video.......very interesting:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs



There is more.......how he and his wife constantly say how America is no good. How he can't even decided what religion he actually is. The question of how you can condemn one man for saying something you don't like but when you are caught listening and believing in something that America doesn't like you still will not condemn the man how said those things. Yeah, he is a good speaker, gives a speech really well, says he loves America......but ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!!

There is NO way that I would even consider this man for president. It is just too awful to think about. Please pray with me that a man who would murder babies, disgrace our National Anthem, and believe that we Americans are stupid enough to just accept him on what he says and not what he does, who is arrogant enough to think that he doesn't have to prove his citizenship, and other things that I find revolting (and maybe you do too, at least I hope since we are friends and more the likely the same religion) that this man does NOT become president of the UNITED STATES. This is America........we have EVERY RIGHT to be the world's super power and keep ourselves and our families safe from another 911, and it is our duty to love others so much that we would support our friends and family who choose to serve in our military, not only because they keep us safe but because they go into foreign countries to GIVE them freedoms like we have. Then we can have peace in our country and our world.

This is a little longer then I wanted to go on, but I hope that you can see my point!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Good for you, girl! I am in complete agreement with you. Ryan and I voted last week (during early voting), and I felt the spirit so strong when I did so!