I have a love hate relationship with my computer. We (and by we I mean me nagging a bit and the Scout Master actually fixing it, because let's face it what do I know about computers) just got it all nice and working again about a two weeks ago, and now it is all spyweared up again. How aggravating. We even have virus protection. I want to scream. So this may be the last post I make for another week while we fix the problems again.
On Saturday we found out that the Scout Master's mom and dad are coming for Christmas. I am happy that Papa Chester was able to get of work to come. I hope that they will enjoy their visit here. I am not looking forward to the extra unpacking that I will now be force to do but hey, it needs to be done right?
I still have all of my Christmas shopping to do and pressing matters that come with my responsibility of being in the RS presidency. Yuck! I haven't even sent out my Christmas cards yet! How awful is that? I am thinking New Years letters at this point! We'll see. Today is a full list of things that I have to get done because there is a Presidency meeting at my house today at 3:30, at least I think it is at 3:30.......I better check that out.
I have also come to the conclusion that the water system in this house hates me. I can't get a good shower in to save my life (or wash my hair and heaven forbid I want to shave). Yes, this is a rant. There is no water pressure when I want to shower but after I'm done it kicks right up. If I want to do the laundry it takes twice as long to get one load done because of that water. And the filter system well it decides to recycle (leaving us with no water at all) in the middle of getting ready for church or in mid cycle of laundry. How annoying. Okay off my chest and now I had better get to work on the house for my company and meeting.
Here's wishing your day is better then mine!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, that water issue is a real problem. Is there a way to fix it? We are moving into the Haney's house. We're just going to rent it since as you know we don't want to buy a house here. We're really excited though.
Post a Comment