Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We Did This

I have needed to do something to this new house of ours to make it feel like ours. Even today my sister said to me "This house doesn't feel like home yet, you need to paint or something." So here is what the Scout Master helped me do tonight after we went out for a little Chinese food.




Someday when I have gotten the kitchen cleaned up I will take a farther away picture. But this is from the living room looking over the dinning table and into the kitchen. I think that it turned out really nice! How about you?

3 comments:

Gooey Goodness Of Life said...

ohhhhh I love it.... it looks super cute! I have always loved those... and now seeing how it looks I might actually do it..... lol

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love it! Where did you get the decals?

SewsCute said...

I got this one at Target. And they have others as well. They also have some at Hobby Lobby. It wasn't very hard to do either.