Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Furniture

Our Furniture came today! But it is going to have to be fixed. There are some "problems" with it at the moment. Like broken legs and missed stitches. We paid a lot for it so it better be perfect! But in the mean time here is a little picture of what it looks like. I got it off the web site so it isn't what my living room looks like....but it looks better in a "show room" setting then it does in my half furnished living room anyway!




We got the sofa and what they call a chair and a half. (Which is in the right hand corner of this picture). We also got the ottoman. It is soft and comfy. But no one is aloud to sit on it! LOL!! Just trying to keep it new as long as possible!

I really wanted it to look out the big window in to the back yard.....it's such a pretty view. I haven't found the perfect arrangement yet, but I will keep working on it. After I get the Christmas tree up! Well, that's all for now. It is late and I am tired!

No comments: