Just a little something short and sweet to get you up to speed here. Not much is happening around here besides the usual (trying to clean, yes, it is a struggle for me, laundry, Christmas prep., and so on).
As far as we know the weather is not going to keep our Tennessee family away and they should be here on Wednesday. The kids are really looking forward to this. I know that our Papa Chester is extra excited because it is his first Christmas with us in a very long while. So we are trying to prepare for their coming by making our rooms extra nice and neat. And maybe cleaning up the basement rooms as well. I hear the kids down there now taking out every toy that they own! So this will be a struggle.
Last night, it was clean down there and we played video games until bed time. It was fun and the kids had a good time. It seems forever since we have had the time to really just play together. Or a place to do it in. LOL!!
I know that my blog has been devoid of pictures lately. Sorry about that. I have something funny to post about Kyle though and I will do that later tonight (no promises, mind you).
The furniture store is bringing our new table top today and the ottoman to replace the broken ones we received when they were delivered. I am excited about this.
Well, I better get going before the Scout Master comes home for lunch and finds that I have done nothing yet today. I can just hear him saying, "This place is such a mess." Yes, honey, I know.
One more thing. Today B brought me the wipes and a clean diaper. No she can't talk yet but I got the picture and she was right she needed a diaper change in a bad way. It was so cute and funny. I can't wait to start hearing what's in her little head.
P.S.
Oh, if you are wondering why you haven't gotten a Christmas card from us this year......it isn't because we don't like you.....it is because I didn't send any out! I'm thinking a new years letter instead. That should be fun.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment