Monday, December 8, 2008

I Got A Shot

Today after the Scout Master had lunch and left to take Kyle to school..... Bridget and I were sitting on my bed just chit chatting (well, I was chit chatting and she was bouncing). When she bounced into me with her fist. Right in the right eye. At first I was shocked and then I felt something weird. Like my eye lid was rubbing something. I looked in the mirror and almost got sick. It was cut for sure and I could feel it and see it. I called the Scout Master and had him come home and take me to a med-point place. Now I have to keep my eye closed for the next two days!! Do you know how hard that is?

Then the horrid part! I had to have a tetanus shot! My arm is still hurting. OUCH!! Darn those little finger nails.

1 comment:

Brielle said...

Wow--who would have thought a teeny tiny hand could cause so much trouble.