On the 3rd of December I stumbled on to the Sew Mama Sew (a blog that I check on once and a while) and I found that it was give away day! I went down the long list and entered some the the give aways. I found out today that I actually won one! How awesome is that?
Want to see what I won? Then you must go here and check it out! I was so happy this morning. She does lovely work and I will let you know when it shows up if I am as in love with it as I think I will be!
I still have my name for a few more out there that don't end until Friday, Saturday or even Monday. So we'll see. I just can't believe that I won anything at all! LOL!!
We had a great day here. After sending off the Scout Master and Emma, I decided to go back to bed for a little while and didn't wake up until 10AM! WoW, was I tired! I haven't been sleeping good since Kyle has decided the last few nights that he must be glued to my side with his feet! So I got up and did some cleaning and reading.....discovering that I had won! And they still weren't up. B has decided that she likes her bed because she has been staying in there for a week or so now. I miss her snuggles, but I do get to sleep better......until Kyle shows up, that is.
Well, I better get to bed now. My sister has read 3 of the 4 Twilight books in the last 5 days! She loaned them to me tonight when we went over to her house to get some cake for J's birthday (which is technically tomorrow, but since they will be heading to Disney, she had cake for him tonight, humm). So now I have started and I might end up hooked like she was!
Well, the dryer has buzzed and it is 11PM so I better get off to bed. Good Night All!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good Job!!!!! I enter those blog giveaways all the time and I've still never won anything. Your must be lucky!
Post a Comment