Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feeling Better

Hurray, I am finally feeling mostly back to my "normal" self. I just can't dance around yet. I might even sleep laying down tonight (when I get my spells, I sleep sitting up to keep my equilibrium even). Since I was feeling better I got a few things done (translation = that means that I took down my Christmas decorations today).
Getting the decorations down was the reason for some crying in our house. It seems that Kyle wasn't ready to say good bye to Christmas and insisted that it was coming again! LOL!! It was cute and sad so I did it while he was at school.
Then made dinner. It was nice to eat at home. The Scout Master has taken us out the last few nights, since I hadn't been feeling well (doesn't he take such good care of me?). After dinner the Scout Master went to his Round Table meeting for scouts and I did a few things.
I cleaned up the table while helping Emma with her spelling words (which she complained about). Changed over the laundry. Swept and mopped the kitchen floor after doing the dishes and listening to the girls in the tub. Gave a bath, finished the floor, added to my play list, and blow dried Emma's hair while Kyle was in the tub. Oh, it was a busy night and now I am tired.
I have been trying to hard to keep up with this house to keep it clean. I will tell you that the island in the kitchen is the bane to my existence because EVERYTHING ends up landing on there and we haven't found a place for everything just yet soooo I can't even find a home for it. Oh, well. The only room upstairs that is a mess is the master bedroom with the laundry (some clean and some dirty) everywhere. Other then that the kids are keep up with their rooms and I am working on the living room and the kitchen constantly. The family room downstairs is looking pretty good but the storage room and the office/sewing room are in terrible shape!! I guess I can't do everything.
I see that I am droning on.....so I will go for now. Just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers on my behalf. And let everyone know that I am feeling better and back to my daily grind.

No comments: