Let me see what can I tell you? Not much really.....the Scout Master left on Friday night for the winter Klondike. He (and his troop, and the other manly men of our ward) spent the night in tents and then did other boy things on Saturday. While he was gone I attempted an outing to my happy place (Hobby Lobby) which failed miserably. I had all three kids with me which is always a challenge, when I don't take in the stroller, which I didn't because of all the slushy dirty snow mess. B cried the whole time getting me lots of those (why isn't she doing anything about that) looks. Kyle and Emma were kung foo fighting in the isles and I finally gave up on buying anything and walked out defeated. I guess I will get to making these another time. (Note: my plan to make them is a bit different then hers and I will let you know how it works out).
Today I was challenged to some kind of photo thingy. You go into your computer and go into the 6th folder of your photos and get out the 6th photo and put it up and tell all about it. Well, I don't have any photos on my computer because I don't like to download them on here in case I accidentally delete them or something and the Scout Master hasn't had time to do it in a while so I am going to just get my little memory stick out of my camera and pick out the 6th photo.....I hope it is something good!!
Please wait while the photos are loading:.............
Hey, this is a pretty good one. Let's see.....this was early November and my sister and I had just been unpacking all day and gone to pick up Emma from school. I thought the tree was so lovely that I had to take a picture....and there you have it. I tag anyone who reads my blog (that's only 6 anyway, right?) to do the same. Have fun. I will try not to let this much time lapse by again.



1 comment:
oh girl... if you can figure out those silhouettes lol.. let me know... those are SUPER cute....
and I have had to leave the store MANY times because of my kids hahaha..... all part of being a parent... and its getting even harder now that Aspen HATES being immobilized for any period of time lol...
Post a Comment