Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mixture of Things

It's been a few days since I last was on here. More and more I feel like I don't have anything to say. Also I have been unwell. I hate to say "sick" because dizziness isn't really being "sick" it's just not feeling right. So I have had one of my spells, mild this time.....which is good but the mild ones usually last longer then the terrible ones. So I am not completely back to myself yet but......since I don't have to move much to type I thought this might be a good day to catch up one a mixture of things that I have had on hold (you know, for when I had more time).

Remember a few posts ago I said I had won a give away? Well, I finally got it on the 31st and it is sooo adorable, just right for who I was giving it to!






Then remember when I said I had a funny story about Kyle that I needed to write about? Well, here it is:
The other night after sending the kids to bed (this was right before Christmas) the Scout Master and I were in the basement watching a movie. When the movie was over we came up stairs and started checking on the kids before we hit the sack. Well, Kyle wasn't in his bed, but this is pretty normal we usually find him in Emma's room or in our bed. But he was in neither on this particular night. So the Scout Master and I started searching. His room, his closet, under the crib in the girl's room, various places, even in the basement (kids are stealthy sometimes you know). But he was no where to be found. So we started over there aren't that many places you can hide in this house.......we start to panic. As the panic set in we checked the doors and the Scout Master went into Kyle's room again. I hear him say that he found him. So I run to his room and still don't see him! Where I shouted in a whisper? There the Scout Master pointed.


Ah, there and all I could do was laugh and run for my camera. My flash must be really good because it looks like we have the lights on in his room and we didn't. The only light was from the hallway! Why he was there we may never know.

Did I ever tell you that I write for a web site? I do and I need to get to doing it now. If you would like to read some of my articles go here.

No comments: