Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally, a Snow Day!!

If you are reading this blog at all you will know that lately I have been a little more then upset with the school system around here for NOT having the sense to cancel school when the weather has been dangerous. Well, FINALLY, we have been spared the scary drive to school because they canceled school. Why you ask? Because of the two feet of snow that is out there and the ridiculously cold temperatures! Which basically means that I won't be going anywhere but it is nice that I have the option to stay home because I don't have to go out and get the kids from school!! It's about time someone talked some sense into the guy (or gal) that makes that decision! Here is a picture that I took this morning at our back door. I stuck the stick down until it hit the deck and here is the reading. Yep, 14 inches of cold white fluff and more (up to 12 inches) expected for tonight! I wonder if they will have enough sense to cancel school again tomorrow. I doubt it!

No comments: