Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Last Night

The Scout Master and I........wait for it..............went to a Scout Dinner. I know, I know.......crazy!! It was a promotional dinner for a summer camp. My hubby's troop isn't going there this year, but it was a way to get to know some of the other Scout people here, and a FREE dinner that I didn't have to cook! Plus, we got to go by ourselves thanks to a wonderful babysitter. It was nice to see the Scout Master in his element and for me to find out more about the uniforms and what not. We had Italian Beef Sandwiches (which gave me really good heart burn around 3AM this morning), barbecue chicken, pasta salad, chips, and water. Not fancy but tasty. I took our picture and here it is. I loved being able to go on a scout date with my Scout Master!


See how much he loves scouts?


While I was getting ready for this dinner, Emma and Kyle were at school and Bridget was running around my room. She has a fascination for my make-up and keeps getting into my green concealer (beauty tip - green concealer hides the red, like pimples and such, while yellow concealer hides blue/purple, like under eye circles and bruises). Well, she was very tired because it was way past her nap time and she finally laid down on my closet floor. When I found her like this:




For those of you wondering what is on her face......it's eyeliner. I don't know where she got it!
It must have been on my dresser because I found a plastic storage container with the Scout Master's manuals inside it pushed up to the dresser and several other things, that used to be on my dresser, on the floor. Too bad after all of this I had to wake her up to get her changed. Poor thing!

5 comments:

Pauline Perh said...

Haha....Bridget is so cute, she can just fall asleep anytime anywhere, my gal will have yelled for help.

Kim said...

Who might that Wonderful babysitter be?

Nancy Sabina said...

Ahhh. What a sweet girl. My kids know that messing with Mommy's makeup is NOT allowed ever since I totally lost it when that happened the first time. I mean TOTALLY lost it. I had to go for a walk to chill.

Shannon said...

That is an ADORABLE picture of Bridget! Too cute!!

Fran Baity said...

Too cute with the eyeliner!

I challenge you!

This is the challenge

Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

See my blog for my results! http://franscraps.blogspot.com