The tooth fairy pillow I made for Emma a few days ago.
Emma with her tooth and the space left behind!
Putting it in the tooth fairy pillow.
Hopefully, the tooth fairy has something to put in there for Emma. It was I who knocked it out. She was determined to pull it herself and I was determined that I was going to help her brush her stinky breath away. I was brushing (well, trying to brush because) she was thrashing and the tooth brush hit from behind and knocked that rascal right out of her mouth and onto the bathroom floor!!



4 comments:
Well, whoopieee!!!!!! I'm glad she has had another milestone! So cute!
Cute pillow--they are one of my favorite things to make. It makes me cringe to hear/see wiggly teeth, so luckily I have a husband that can deal with that! :)
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your blog is too cute.
Darling pillow! What a cute idea. I can't sew anything. Good thing I have Angie! LOL
Post a Comment