Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wow 5 Days

5 days seems to go by pretty fast. I didn't realize that it had been that long since the last time I blogged. I guess when the Scout Master is around I forget to blog because it seems to bother him. Not sure why, humm?

But I do have to brag on the Scout Master a little bit today. Why you ask? It is because he is very good at fixing things (when he get around to it, that is). I have to give him some lea way there too because who has time to fix things when you are working, going to school, being the scout master, and trying to spend time with your kids? However, shoveling here is like fighting a losing battle. He shoveled every night for a week and still every day he had to do it again. So I called up my mom and got her and my dad to get out the old snow blower from my grandpa's house (he has been gone like 2 years and had multiple snow blowers, just like he had multiple cars). This was the smaller one that didn't work, I guess that's why he got a new one. Even so....the Scout master spent a few hours on it and got it running!! It isn't the best thing in the world but it IS better then shoveling and shoveling and shoveling......(you get the picture). Since we have moved to the frozen tundra we have been fighting the never ending battle of the snow (when I say we, really it's just the scout master......I don't fight with it.....I just wish I didn't have to leave the house in it.....though if I didn't then I would be stuck in the house all winter.....that would make me crazy!). Anyway, here he is with his "new" toy (he calls it a snow pusher more then a blower because it doesn't have a fancy funnel to shoot the snow).



He is such a good man, he cleans the driveway and worries about things that I wouldn't even think of worrying about. He makes a good living so that I can stay home with our children (yes, I am crazy, I didn't know what I was getting into, LOL!) and he has good common sense. Even when he doesn't want to do something he usually does because, "who else would do it?" Yes, I know sometimes he seems rude.....but he just has social stills that I (and most people) just don't understand!

Well, that's all for this morning. More sometime soon (I won't say tomorrow or tonight because who knows when I will be able to have this much time again).

No comments: