Emma was very happy to go to school today. (We had met both Emma and Kyle's teachers yesterday at the meet and greet). She is in 2nd grade this year and picked out her own first day of school outfit. Her teacher this year seems to be really nice and Emma will have her this year and next year as well since they loop (of course only if we are still living her next year).
So here she is all ready for school.
Age: 8
Grade: 2
Back Pack: Pink and Personalized
(still from kindergarten)
Age: 8
Grade: 2
Back Pack: Pink and Personalized
(still from kindergarten)
At noon time my grandparents came over to watch B for me while I took Mr. Kyle to his first day of kindergarten. I had a parents informational meeting while he went to his class and made a project and watched "The Letter Factory." He got the teacher that I really wanted (because she is the one I knew) Miss McCarthy.
So here he is.
Age: 5
Grade: Kindergarten
Backpack: Wall E
Age: 5
Grade: Kindergarten
Backpack: Wall E



No comments:
Post a Comment