By far the biggest surprise was that a friend of mine from church showed up in the later part of the afternoon with a present for me. It was so thoughtful. I really liked it as well.
The best part was being with my family.
What I liked the most was that I didn't have to clean up the kitchen mess after lunch because the Scout Master did that.
Doesn't look like much but it tasted good!
Butter Pecan cake with homemade
Cream Cheese frosting.
Butter Pecan cake with homemade
Cream Cheese frosting.
Me on my Birthday (with my sister).
Oh, did I tell you that I found my first honest to goodness wrinkle? I did on my anniversary. I was applying my makeup and was smiling. When I stopped smiling a line from my eye to my cheek stayed. I vowed to never smile or laugh again so as to stop that pesky wrinkle in its tracks. You can see that didn't last long!



No comments:
Post a Comment