Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beach Baby


I spent some of my day yesterday like this. It was very nice. I did not get burned, the kids did not get burned, it was just the right amount of breeze, just the right temperature and just the exact correct amount of overcast. Okay, it was more then just very nice, it was almost down right perfect. Even if I did have to chase after the kids.



Eat your hearts out!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am soooo jealous! I have been trying to get Ryan to take me to the beach, but he thinks it will be boring. Um, that's kind of the POINT! :) Anyway, I'm glad you had such a great time!

Erika Amonett said...

I sitting here crying in my cubicle...just look what you've done!
I miss the beach. We have been separated for awhile but I look forward to a happy reunion someday. Sniff, sniff...