Saturday, August 29, 2009

Emma's Birthday Party '09

Emma had her birthday party after school started this year so that she could invite some of her friends. Which was partly my idea and partly her idea. I sent her to school with 10 invites. I got a call from her teacher and Emma had invited Mes. Hedrick to her party. Mrs. Hedrick said no one had ever invited her to their party before and that she would really like to come if that was okay with us. I said sure, if she invited you then you are more then welcome to come, and so she did bringing with her one of her sons and her two daughters. The son was a real blessing for Kyle, as it was a really girly party where we made bubble rings and cute hair ties.




Others who were here where two other of Emma's friends from school as well as grandma and pappy, great grams and great gramps, Aunt Laura and Uncle Jeff and Aunt Audrey. She was happy and had a really good time.

No comments: